Blockchain Protocol Developer – Xoken Labs
About Xoken Labs:
Xoken Labs is a blockchain research & development company based in Bengaluru. We develop innovative, internet-scale, next-generation open protocols & solutions.
Opening: Blockchain Protocol Developer
Responsibilities include working on research and development on core blockchain technologies, P2P networking, cryptography, algorithms, data structures, NoSQL, network security, and scalable robust architectures.
- Strong engineering background, from a reputed university with bachelors/masters/doctorate degree in computer science or mathematics.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, cryptography - open source libraries & open protocols
- A good team player
- Ability to thrive in a fast-changing environment with dynamic objectives
- Emotional intelligence and the consideration of your teammates.
- Reflection and continuous self-improvement
- Adaptive, willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary
- Able to handle stress well and maintain a positive attitude
- Ability to write excellent code
- Adept on Linux and other open-source technologies/platforms
- Not the slightest averse to learning & mastering new programming languages
- Interest in mathematics, code elegance & cryptographic primitives / libraries
- Experience analyzing data structures and algorithms
- Experience with functional programming languages (Haskell preferably)
- Ability to analyze security on large scale systems, designing, working with, and scaling distributed systems
- Knowledge of troubleshooting, concurrency, synchronization, common IPC/RPC methods and patterns, messaging systems & patterns, solid OS/networking fundamentals