Blockchain Developer - Internship
About the role
- Research and development on core blockchain technologies, economic consensus protocols (Proof of Work, Proof of Stake, etc), P2P networking, cryptography, game theory, algorithms, network security, scalable robust architectures.
- Writing excellent code
- Adept on Linux and other open source technologies.
- Not the slightest averse to learning and mastering new programming languages.
- Interest in mathematics, code elegance and functional programming languages(Haskell preferably).
- Experience analyzing data structures and algorithms.
- Experience with language and compiler design or crypto engineering.
- Ability to analyze security on large scale systems
- Designing, working with, and scaling distributed systems
- Concurrency and synchronization
- Common IPC/RPC methods and patterns
- Messaging systems and patterns
- Solid OS / Networking fundamentals
- Strong engineering background, from a reputed university with a Masters or Doctorate degree in Computer Science or Mathematics.
- Familiarity with blockchain technology, cryptography - open source libraries & open protocols.
- A good team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast changing environment with dynamic objectives.
- Emotional intelligence and the consideration of your teammates.
- Reflection and continuous self-improvement.
- Adaptive and introspective; willing to learn, teach, lead, and follow.
- Not afraid of long hours when necessary; able to handle stress well and maintain a positive - attitude.